There are many benefits of coaching with FrontSpin’s Whisper functionality.
- Alertness and sharpness: It can be easy to zone out or just go through the motions on a sales call. Through whisper coaching, you are able to reengage and keep the SDR alert and focused on the conversation.
- A different perspective: Through coaching, you can suggest a different question flow and reccomend phrases the SDR might not think of.
- Extra set of ears: Similar to a conversation, the SDR should be focused on active listening, hearing what the prospects say is the top priority. However, there are several other factors when it comes to their words. As a coach, you can pick up on tone and pace and help direct the conversation in the right direction.
To view the entire video, click below.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Katie Lacy (see all)
- How to Leverage Content | Social Selling for SDRs - June 28, 2021
- Playing The Long Game | Social Selling for SDRs - June 24, 2021
- Leveraging Your Brand for Social Selling | Social Selling for SDRs - June 24, 2021