Here’s the deal:
It’s not enough to hire good people or teach them product knowledge. SDRs transform from good, to great to elite when they have a coach and a coaching system to take them over the edge. Good SDR coaching is consistent, proactive, and enjoyable. In this episode in Prospecting Boot Camp, Ellie Miller, Delivery Manager at memoryBlue, breaks down how she coaches her SDRS.
What you will learn:
- What Makes a Good SDR Coach?
- Misconceptions of SDR Coaching
- 3 Pillars of SDR Coaching
- How to Implement Live Coaching
- Your Role as an SDR Coach
- How to Coach with FrontSpin Whisper
Latest posts by Katie Lacy (see all)
- How to Leverage Content | Social Selling for SDRs - June 28, 2021
- Playing The Long Game | Social Selling for SDRs - June 24, 2021
- Leveraging Your Brand for Social Selling | Social Selling for SDRs - June 24, 2021