Join the Team!
We are committed to providing our people with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our customers in the best way possible — so we can revolutionize the inside sales space.
Ready to Help Change the Way Inside Sales are Run?
Our mission is to engage prospects and customers in less time. We are innovating and changing the sales landscape.
Our team is focused on creating a product that is more efficient and more powerful than anything else on the market.
Teams & Open Positions
Working at FrontSpin is more than just a job—it’s an opportunity to be a part of something bigger. Please email us your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Design
User Interface Designer
• Lead all design efforts related to and impacting our SaaS web applications, translating high-level requirements into wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, and interaction flows to create beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
• Collaborate extensively with Product Engineering team members to define and ship elegant user experience improvements to existing and future products, primarily utilizing tools like Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, and JIRA.
• Actively engage with Product and Customer Success team members to communicate with clients on needs and pain points, validating all decisions with user testing and feedback utilizing industry best practices.
• Coach and mentor other team members by setting a high bar for success and consistent collaboration.
• Work productively and efficiently in a Scrum/Agile environment.
• Proven UX/UI design experience for responsive SaaS web applications, with a portfolio of multiple successful software products.
• Keen eye for detail, always keeping the customer as your main focus when testing, validating, and implementing features and flows.
• Demonstrable leadership experience, both in terms of coaching team members, as well as individual ownership of projects to spearhead design decisions from conception to launch.
• Experience using wireframing and design tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin, or similar tools.
• Resiliency and a positive attitude to adapt in the rapid world of startups.
You will work closely with FrontSpin Marketing Managers to research, outline, and finalize drafts of approved content topics.
You will be assigned 1-2 posts to start off to see if you can quickly adapt to FrontSpin blog writing style and guidelines.
• Experience writing long form, highly-researched and engaging blog content (2,000+ words).
• Have 4+ company blog post examples to share that cover a variety of topics/domains.
• Familiar with onsite and offsite SEO best practices
• You have Inbound Marketing Certification
To Be Considered:
• Share relevant blog writing examples
• Share a little about yourself: your current work situation and time availability, your career goals, and why you are interested in this position
In this role you will help craft product marketing strategies, conduct competitive research, and create compelling content that supports FrontSpin Inside Sales Solution. The ideal candidates will have a proven ability to learn new markets and technologies quickly. You must have a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done, a hands-on writer. In this role you will work collaboratively with product management, sales, engineering, and other marketing teams.
• Write and manage the development of collateral using internal and external resources.
• Work with sales and other internal stakeholders to develop and refine go-to-market strategies
• Conduct competitive analysis and research customer insights that inform product positioning and external communications.
• Help cultivate a social media presence.
• Support FrontSpin events and industry tradeshows.
• Develop ideas for new sales tools focused on clearing buying obstacles
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, communications or related field required.
• A proven ability to convey complex ideas simply and clearly in written, presentation and spoken formats.
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven success in effectively managing multiple projects with tight deadlines.
• A track record of crafting product collateral and thought leadership content.
• Knowledge of consultative sales methodologies a plus
• Willingness to adapt in a dynamic environment
• Works well with others
• Ability to travel up to 10% throughout US with possibility of international travel.
What We Are Looking For:
• MUST have a Bachelor’s Degree (preference given to Computer Science, Engineering and STEM majors )
• 0-3 years experience
• Excellent problem solver
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming •
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Solid foundational knowledge of SQL
Primary duties will include:
• Ongoing support to Executive and Management team with developing, administering and maintaining Human Resources policies, plans and procedures.
• Assist with personnel related inquiries and terminations related to employee records, coordinate activities and acts as liaison between HR/Payroll/Benefits/Managers and general staff
• Communicate and work hand in hand with management team to continuously improve retention and culture.
• Address employee concerns of any nature, both off and on-site including but not limited to evaluations, counseling, and disciplinary action when needed.
• Maintaining accurate records and files of all employee & HR related documentation.
• Actively assist with organization of company events and employee appreciation
• Coordinate with managers and supervisors to determine specific business needs, qualifications and requirements for an open position.
• Place advertisements of employment opportunities in various types of media and participate in full cycle recruiting as needed.
• Attend, mitigate, and manage all EDD and unemployment matters as and when they arise.
• Oversee and supervise HR team.
• Perform other functions as may be required by and/or directed by Management
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years in Progressive Human Resources experience (HR Manager or Generalist).
• Knowledge of and experience in recruiting of individuals at all levels, employee relations, performance management and compliance.
The Sales Operations Assistant is responsible for supporting a Sales Ops Manager
• Develop customer acquisition strategy with senior leadership
• Build, lead, and inspire a team of passionate sales people
• Prepare weekly analysis and reports
• Set, monitor, adjust and achieve sales goals
• Improve upon existing sales channels – Provide ongoing support and coaching to direct-reports
• 5+ years in a sales leadership role
• Strong knowledge of B2B environments
•Previous experience with B2B SaaS Applications
• A measurable track record of sales success
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
Perks & Benefits
There’s life at work and life outside of work. We want everyone to be healthy, travel often, get time to give back, and have the financial resources and support they need.