- SDR coaching isn’t accounting – any manager can run through KPIs (dials, conversations, etc.)
- Good coaching is about breaking it down with the SDR – spending time reviewing game film and doing in-the-moment coaching.
- Coaching isn’t telling – good coaching isn’t about telling the SDR verbatim what to do or say, it’s about finding development opportunities and highlighting those for the SDR and then helping them close that gap.
To view the entire video, click below.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Katie Lacy (see all)
- How to Leverage Content | Social Selling for SDRs - June 28, 2021
- Playing The Long Game | Social Selling for SDRs - June 24, 2021
- Leveraging Your Brand for Social Selling | Social Selling for SDRs - June 24, 2021